Singapore - Full Time
Popsical is a Singapore-based start up that is founded by three karaoke enthusiast. Popsical is the world's smartest and smallest Karaoke system that streams tracks right to any TV or sound system. That’s right, we want to bring karaoke to the next evolution so get your singing voice ready!We are currently seeking Content Management Assistants and Interns to join us! The successful candidate should be someone who enjoys working around music content and audio/video editing. He or she should be relevant and up-to-date with today's music and happenings in the world of music entertainment.If you're a self motivated, passionate and meticulous individual who would love to work with everything music, we would love to meet you. We are always open to candidates in all aspect of our content management, from audio editing, video production, content marketing to music curation.
- Music content curation and organisation
- Production of high quality karaoke videos
- Audio editing and basic sound engineering work
- Providing up-to-date insights regarding current music affairs and music releases in the industry
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on projects.
- Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Competent video production skills
- Basic sound engineering skills
- Strong sense of music knowledge across various languages
- Bilingual / Trilingual - Proficient in any of the following languages: *Tamil / *Hindi / *Tagalog / Vietnamese / *Cantonese / Mandarin / *Hokkien / Malay / Mandarin / Indonesian
Our ideal candidate is:
- A highly driven and self-motivated individual who has a massive passion for music.
- Organised and meticulous to facilitate smooth workflow and communication within the team
- Someone who is current with music releases and affairs in the industry
- Someone who would enjoys sorting out your own Spotify playlists!
- Clear and concise communication, organization skills
- Fun, easy-going, inquisive and generally a good outlook in life
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as present solutions to the company’s needs.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers.